Sunday, January 11, 2009
Dedication of a mom!
Okay first of all I haven't been on my blog forever. The new year has so far brought nothing exciting to my home! I had to grasp to get a post for today just because I wanted one in the new year. I know pretty sad. But, anyway I want to give props to all the mommies out there! I know what we go through to make our kids happy and smile. And I know when they are sad we are sad. Well, Davis has this little matchbox car that he loves. It is a whistle. He thinks it is pretty cool, but it didn't work for some time because it had a piece of plastic stuck in it. Let me just say, how do kids get things in something to get stuck, but mom's can't get them out to get them unstuck? He told me about this problem this morning as we were getting dressed for church. He was heartbroken, and as a mom nothing else mattered at that time and I had to make him happy again. So getting ready for church went out the window, and my new mission was to get a piece of plastic out of a little matchbox car. Yes, I know they cost .97 cents at Walmart, but I was determined now. So I got a safety pin because it was sharp and little, and my tweezers to pull at it and I set to work. What a pain! It wasn't coming out (so how did he get it in) but I wouldn't give up, now I was just mad. Well, through my determiantion as a mother I finally got this little piece of plastic out, oh and we made it to church on time too! Mom's are amazing!!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
Wow, you are a good mom. You are a lot more sympathetic than I am. I probably should take a lesson from you. I'm always saying "knock it off, you're fine." I'll take your post as my lesson of the day.
Post a Comment