Sunday, March 21, 2010

It is now safe to say...

That it is Spring. Normally our weekends are so busy running errands and doing chores, but not this one. We had 2 full days of just hanging out and being outside and playing. My kids see the sun come up and they are gone. They have outgrown our backyard though. I guess an acre isn't big enough anymore because their new favorite thing to do is walk to the park and ride their bikes or scooters. The boys take a whole bag of balls and sports equipment along with them also. All Ally needs is a bottle of bubbles to make her happy.
She just needs to learn to wear the right shoes for the occasion.






Rachelle and I challenged the boys to a game of lightning. Yes, I was the first one out pretty much every round. Oh well, I am a good sport. Besides if I wasn't so bad at basketball, I wouldn't have gotten these cute pictures right.




2 comments:

Andrea said...

What is it with little girls and heels. love the pic of owen shooting the ball

Rachelle said...

Man, I was exhausted after all of that basketball. I think we should do it more often because it's a good workout. Yay, I am so excited for spring.