I want to go back in time to Saturday, that was a fun day day. We were watching the boys play football, and now instead Owen is in the hospital. He came in yesterday with stomach pains. We thought he just ate too much junk at the Utah game the night before, but it turned out to be Appendicitis, and he had to have surgery. Poor kid was scared to death. It reminded me of a couple of years ago. But this morning he is healing, after a good nights sleep. And we have hopes he can go home today. Thankyou everyone for your prayers.


2 comments:
Man what a face I am glad that he is home and doing well let us know if you need help
I like the one with the surgical cap on. Looks like they gave him something good, haha :)
Praying for a speedy recovery for you guys
Post a Comment