Friday, November 12, 2010
Leaves
I heard the bus drive by today, but I saw just a blur as the boys ran in and back out. I heard them more than I saw them. They came running in long enough to throw their jackets and back packs at me and they were gone again yelling that they were going down the street with their friends to play in the leaves. Ally heard the words outside and play and she was gone too. So all I could do was grab my camera and follow her down the street to all the action.





Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
5 comments:
FUN!!!! I luv when gator hears the word play and then she is gone too!! :)
FUN!!!! I luv when gator hears the word play and then she is gone too!! :)
Um is Davis ok that jump looked pretty high. What is about leaves that has kids so excited.
Most definitely looks like fun.., our leaves in Toquerville have not fallen yet. In a few weeks we will have plenty on the ground and Pecans ready for the picking up. This is a great time of year for a bonfire and hayride. We offer you all the place to do so if you want to plan a weekend.
So fun! your kids are darling! I love looking at allys hair, it's so what sophs is going to be, i love it! Miss you guys!!!!!
Post a Comment