Thursday, April 7, 2011
Beat the storm.....
The boys started spring break today, and we went to the zoo. The forecast was pretty intimidating, but we decided to chance it anyway. We heard about the rain up North, but there was nothing where we were, until we got in the car to leave than our luck ran out and we took it slow going home in the snow. The kids pretty much had the zoo to themselves. Blake and Ally enjoyed going their own pace, while the "big" kids took off and did their own thing. Which ended up being spending forever with the gorillas filling their cell phones up with photos of the gorillas every move. They were pretty excited when we finally made it to the gorillas, they wanted to show us everything. I stood there for 2 minutes and left. I watched the baby pick bugs off the dad and eat them. After that I was done. And so grateful, that I am who I am, and my kids don't eat bugs off me! The snow just may have us changing our plans of kites and bubbles for tomorrow. We just may need to break out the boots and sled instead.



Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
Oh may I should have come with you guys!
Post a Comment