Wednesday, January 18, 2012

Learned my lesson

I took advantage of the cloudy sky's this morning making my room darker than normal and stole a few mintues after the bus came and took Owen and Davis to school to climb back into bed and close my eyes and fall back asleep. Ally was watching a movie and playing with her Barbie house, and it felt so nice. I woke up to a smiling little girl still watching and playing. I rolled out of bed and said I was going to go get in the shower, Ally told me I would have to use the shower downstairs. I asked her why and she said she locked the door to my bathroom, with the key inside. I tried every single key in the house to get into my bathroom, finally out of frustration I got in the only way I knew how. And now I need a new doorknob.

hammer + doorknob=

A nice hot shower for me!

No comments: