Ally is on an April Fools kick. I had no idea she knew what April Fools was, and apparently she doesn't know a whole lot because it is April 23rd and she's still fooling. And she "fools" us about 97 times a day. We aren't big April Fools people, in fact we haven't done any jokes since I pulled that big one over on the boys a few years back, now that was funny!! But anyway, Ally likes to think she fooling us. Today I was doing laundry and discovered a pretty funny little April Fools she had done to Owen. I'm sure he won't think its funny, but I can guarantee we will all know when this prank is discovered. He won't let it go, without yelling, but I think its funny so I left her little underwear on his shelf for him to find.
No comments:
Post a Comment