We haven't been able to travel this summer, but we still have had a good/fun summer. Today we had a little "vacation" in the backyard. We swam and made tin foil dinners (Owen calls them hobo dinners, and I will share a funny story about that in a minute), and then we watched a movie "drive in" style in the back yard thanks to Owens free TV. Our day ended with a firework show for Roy days. We were in the perfect spot watching the movie and was able to see and hear everything. So, the hobo dinners....all night Ally was saying we were hobos. We watched Smurfs and at the end when Gargamel and his cat are homeless on the streets of NY, well Owen turned to Ally and said "see Gator, they are hobos". She said oh, until the cat started licking Gargamels face and she turned to Owen disgusted and said "hobos lick eachother?" Maybe we were all just tired, but it was pretty funny. The kids have a movie picked out for tomorrow night, which I am game for, just in the garage please...the mosquitos came uninvited on our vacation.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
What a fun "vacation"! Hope you enjoy the park every night at football practice. I think I might start to go crazy.
Post a Comment