I liked the post last month of just random pictures and things we've been doing. I figured it doesn't need to be an outing or anything formal for me to post. I use my phone all the time for quick pictures or when I don't have my camera and so I decided once in a while I will just do a random post of whatever is on my phone. The pictures aren't great cause they are just with my phone, but they still capture some fun moments. Ally had pajama day at school. Her and her friend Lilly are a litte too much alike. I feel bad for their teachers, but they seem to be able to handle them just fine. Friday was also "Be a Friend Friday", and Gator said her and Lilly will always be friends.
Davis's teacher called me this same day saying Davis just wasn't doing very good. He has had a cold and it is affecting his breathing. He has been pretty miserable. Well, his friend, Parker, didn't go to school that day either, he was just having a rough morning. I just have to say that these boys have the best mothers around hands down. They "sluff" school and get to go out to lunch and then play Skylanders and XBox all afternoon. Owen had a late basketball practice, and I didn't really want to drag Ally and Davis out in the snow. Plus I just needed a minute to sit and do nothing. So I got them a movie and they were all excited to stay home in my bed and watch it. I was only gone for about 1 1/2 hours, but they were obviously exhausted because I came home to this.
By the end of a day, the boys are pretty tired of having Gator follow their every move, but Gator loves mornings cause they love her all over again. She usually gets some pretty good attention in the mornings. Like graham crackers and milk while mom is in the shower.
Gator gave me a tattoo during FHE last night. She trys so hard to listen, but sometimes, we lose her in the lesson.
"P" day at preschool
On our way to church. I was teasing Davis in his pink. But he doesn't care, he likes pink. He is hoping to find a Valentine:-).
And this is just a funny pic of Gator. She is a silly girl, and was just kicking it in bed with my boots on brushing her teeth. She couldn't stand to miss even a second of her show.
And thank you Pinterest for this years Valentines. Quick and easy, everyone is happy.









No comments:
Post a Comment