This morning we went and picked out some pumpkins. Such a simple little thing, but I love the memories we made together in that 30 minutes. I think I have a new favorite picture of my darling kids, I'm such a lucky mom.
And because I always go for the underdog, we picked out some misfit pumpkins to bring home too. The lady laughed at me and asked if I like the "Charley Brown" Christmas trees as well. And to that Owen just chuckled and nodded his head. We had to display both of these little orphan pumpkins (seriously they were orphans they were on the outside of the pumpkin patch and looked so sand and alone) upside down to get them to stand up. I love them though. The "cat" one is the girls choice, it looks like a strawberry, but upside down it kinda looks like a candy corn. Owen and Davis looked for the ugliest pumpkin they could find.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


No comments:
Post a Comment