Thursday, November 7, 2013

Moms vs Kids

I posted earlier that football season was done, but Davis's team is going to Las Vegas over Thanksgiving to play in a tournament so they are still practicing for that.  Tonight his coach had a fun idea for the boys though.  Some of the moms showed up to practice for a game of flag football against our boys.  We had a great time, it was so fun.  The boys won, but hey they have been playing for 4 months.  I was elected as center, and I guess I did ok I only snapped it over the quarterbacks head once, but I will leave that job to Davis he is SO much better at it.  Davis is a classy player, but when he plays against his own mom the gloves come off and he is a dirty little player.  I so would have scored if he hadn't tripped me.  Payback, we will get our revenge. 
 Sneaky boys, Davis doesn't run the ball during the season, so of course we were not expecting him to score on their first possession.  Well played boys, well played.  And D Stew nice touchdown! 
 Some of the moms and the boys

1 comment:

Jana Lyn said...

What a fun thing to do with your son!