Monday, February 3, 2014

11 years old!

No possible way this cute little boy is 11 years old now.  He is such a great kid!  I love this little man so much!!  We had a fun day celebrating Davis, and he deserves all the celebration he gets for his birthday. 
 Gator had fun decorating his room with me.  She blew up all the balloons, which is great, because I get so dizzy.  I love decorating the kids' room for their birthday's .  I hope it helps to make them feel special on their day! 
Davis's all time favorite food besides pasta is Subway sandwiches.  I had planned to leave work for an hour and meet him at school for a lunch date.   He didn't catch on when I didn't make him a lunch this morning even though he refuses to eat school lunch most days.  I loved seeing his dimple when he came around the corner and saw Owen and I there with balloons and a Subway lunch, I couldn't help but smile along with him. 
 Owen was happy to skip 5th period and go back to elementary school.  All his teachers died when they saw him and he loved all the attention.  He sat at the table and entertained all of Davis's friends and then went out to recess with all of them.  But the trip in the past ended and he had to go back to the present, he was due in science class. 

No comments: