I've been collecting random pics on my phone thinking I definitely wanted them in my book they just weren't really enough for a post on their own. So I just kept collecting them to do a random "this is our life" post.
Owen has been playing a lot of basketball, and he was just exhausted after another tournament this weekend. He's down to just one team for spring though, that will be strange for him.
Ally was so excited to celebrate her 100 days of school a little bit ago. Her writing assignment for that week made me smile. She was sad when her teacher kept her paper, but was excited when she was told she loved it so much she was keeping it so she could get a copy of it to keep forever. (If I had 100 dollars I would buy a cat)What a rejected face huh. Davis had never foaled out of a game until last Monday. He had such a hard time walking to the bench and staying there while his team fought for the win. Luckily, his team was able to hold on to the lead by one point!! Too close for me.
Owen tried to blend in with the kindergarten class, nice try Owen!!
Gator had a friend over and wanted to teach her to ride without training wheels.
The 5th grade got to go skiing. This is a sport my kids haven't been exposed to, but after this ski day, Davis is sure he wants to pick it up as a hobby.
Crazy sock day at school. Davis and Gator were no where near each other when they got dressed for school. In fact Gator was with me taking Owen to school . Her response when we walked in and saw Davis "What the....." and Davis "dang I don't have time to change."
Dinner at McDonalds after one of the games. Bethany insisted Owen climb up to the top with her.








No comments:
Post a Comment