Thursday, January 1, 2015

Davis's Gift

For Christmas, Davis received 3 ski passes to Snow Basin.  He was so excited and used 2 of them this week already.  He loves skiing, and since he's the only one in our family who does, luckily he has Ryan and Chris to take him along with them.  They went on Monday and again today.  I'm going to have to figure out how to get him some more buddy passes, he is going to burn through his Christmas gift sooner than I thought, but it is totally okay and worth it seeing him having such a great time and loving it like he does!
Monday, while Davis was skiing, Owen, Ally and I just couldn't let the fresh snow go to waste, so we bundled up as well and went sledding.  It was hard going without one of my kids, but I told myself he was off having fun also and besides I wanted to check out the hill before we went again yesterday with more people.  The snow was fresh so it was a lot softer than yesterday.  If I had crashed on Monday instead of Wednesday maybe I still wouldn't be so sore on Friday.  Oh well, it is all for the fun with the kiddos right!!
 

No comments: