Monday, February 2, 2015

Superbowl/Birthday Celebration

I'm not a very competitive person.  Sports make me  a nervous wreck and I hate that for every team that wins, there is also a team that has to lose.  Clark and the boys, on the other hand, uber competitive.  Like not healthy competitive.  Case in point.....Super Bowl Sunday, especially when Owen's team plays Davis's team.  That is just not fair. 
I do like football, but I LOVE celebrating Davis.  The Super Bowl Party is always the day we celebrate Davis's birthday over at the Stewarts.  Davis loves it, because he gets to decide what we eat and he has some Aunts that love him and make him whatever dessert he wants.  What a spoiled kid!
 And the winner was......the Patriots!  What a game.  It was so close and both teams had some pretty miraculous plays that only made the game more tense and exciting to watch. 
 

No comments: