I put my pictures that I want to journal about in a separate folder on my computer. Once in a while I have a few pictures that are just sort of misc and that have been lingering in my folder for a while.
Gator wants to have a pet daycare when she grows up. She is really serious about this and wants to make a flier for this summer to hand out to all the neighbors. She wants to take care of their pets this summer when they are out of town. So we are taking pictures of her working to put on her flier. She was babysitting the llama and horse across the street here.
Owen lettered in wrestling! A freshman lettering for the high school, what a great accomplishment. He worked hard at learning this new sport and he really misses it. Right now he is trying to earn money to go to a camp in San Diego in June. He is really excited to learn more. Gator's BFF got rollerblades for her birthday just like Gator got for Christmas. Gator was teaching her how to rollerblade the other day.
Not even 10 seconds before I caught them snuggling and Davis reading a story to Gator, they had been screaming and yelling and fighting. I don't understand their relationship.
Davis was able to get in one more skiing day before they closed for the season. He went once last year, and was hooked. He was able to go quite a few times this season and really learned a lot. Skiing is his thing, none of the rest of us ski, but he is a huge fan!!





No comments:
Post a Comment