Wednesday, September 30, 2015

A whole lot of random

Time to clear off my phone again.  Just posting some of the random pictures that I have collected the last little while. 
Davis was acknowledged at a game and given the dog bone.  His coaches recognized him for taking care of his team, and being the one to start off every single play with snapping the ball. 
 Owen was given some game tickets by Carrie and Wayne.  The lucky dog got to go to the season openers of the Utah Utes. 
 Gator felt it necessary to take some precautions while Owen was first driving with his learners permit. 
 This is a tradition that I cherish and I'm not even a part of it.  Every April and October, the boys go to dinner and priesthood session with grandpa Jones.  I love that they have such great people in their lives for role models. 
 Ally looks just like Krissy's youngest two Bethany and Ivy.  She loves to tell people that she has double cousins. 
 Davis was the smart one this day, and went to a birthday party instead of a football game.  Just 2 weeks after we were stranded without brakes, we were stranded with a flat tire.  My kids are not going to go anywhere with me anymore.  At least this time, we were stranded right by a Swig, drinks and cookies for everyone while we waited for some help. 
 Davis is picking right up where Owen left off with the mentality of eh, my mom will be here for work, it doesn't matter if I "forget" to have her sign this paper, or if I "forget" my ID.  Good thing he is such a handsome boy, and I love working the school.  I always know where to find a hug. 
 Owen and Collin chilling at the mall in the massage chairs.  They got a relaxing massage before they went to the movie. 
 It is an injustice to let an awesome rain storm go without puddle jumping.  Ally is teaching the skill of puddle jumping to her cousins.  They caught on fast, and these girlies had a great time playing in the rain.




 Baby heaven.   Gator is obsessed with babies.  She was in heaven meeting Karoline, and didn't put her down for a couple of hours. 
 September 27th is Chocolate Milk Day.  We will definitely celebrate this day, chocolate milk is a necessity. 
 "Lulu therapy".  Lulu is a celebrity with Gator. 
Gator was absolutely clueless while I was taking this picture.  Good think Owen was just pretending for the picture, that donut is one bite to him and it's gone. 
 
Davis got glasses.  I think he looks so handsome.  He is the same age I was when I started wearing glasses.  I was hoping none of my kids got my eyes.  Owen seems to be doing good, and Gator hasn't had problems yet, but Davis is the unlucky one, sorry pal. 
 

No comments: