When life is busy and stressful, I'm so glad that I am able to save a few minutes for holiday fun. I was upset because I couldn't remember the address to the pumpkin patch we went to last year. I wanted to go to the same one again. Last year, there were advertisements everywhere for the one in Hooper, but I didn't see a single sign this year. I asked everyone at work, and even put a post on Facebook, but nothing worked. Driving home from picking up Owen (one of the stressful things, because we had to meet with the athletic trainer who suspects he has torn his meniscus) we turned down 12th street on a whim and found this darling pumpkin patch. It is now my favorite, and I'm so glad I couldn't find the same one we went to last year.
Like every year, we picked out an ugly pumpkin. Just like I love "Charley Brown" Christmas trees, I love ugly pumpkins. We buy one and place it on the steps with all the other pumpkins. Everyone/thing needs to feel included.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)





No comments:
Post a Comment