We didn't have school today. First thought that goes through my mind "yea, I get to spend a day hanging out with my kids", but Davis has a very different thought go through his mind, "awesome, another day to ski." We worked out a compromise that we could both be happy with. He went skiing all morning, then Owen, Gator and I brought up lunch and hot chocolate and we spent the afternoon playing in the snow.
Look who finally skied over and joined us playing in the snow. I don't have a desire to ski anymore, I sure had fun as a kid though. But I still love to go spend time up at Snowbasin. It is beautiful up there.
Davis tried to teach Gator a little about skiing, it was pretty much a disaster. She does want to start skiing as well, but after the few minutes she spent on skis today, I'm questioning her desire.







1 comment:
What a fun idea and awesome snowman!
Post a Comment