Wednesday, February 3, 2016

Davis is 13!!!!

I love my kids birthdays.  I love to make a big deal out of them and only them.  They are great kids and they deserve all the attention.  Davis turned 13 today, and we had fun celebrating his day with him.  I had one of my peer tutors take Davis a treat in every one of his classes.  Some of them even got in the spirit and led the class in a round of Happy Birthday. 
 I arranged for a coworker to stay with my students during lunch and I took Davis out to Subway.  He loves Subway. 
 And after school, he talked me into a shake, even though he got all that candy through out the day. 
 Buffalo Wild Wings for dinner.  A family favorite, well at least the boys.  But it's actually a favorite more for the drink then the food, but the wings are delicious too! 

1 comment:

Jana Lyn said...

Sounds like lots of fun! What a creative way to celebrate Davis!