Saturday, January 28, 2017

Happy 39th

It was a pretty low key birthday.  All the snow we got this week was calling Davis's name up at Snow Basin.  He just couldn't say no, and I knew he wanted to go skiing really bad, so I said go and have a great time. 
 Owen and Gator went grocery shopping with me, but we stopped for lunch at Zaxby's first. 
 Gator gave me this picture, and I got some fun snap chats from Owen, Davis, and Gator. 
Davis was gone all day, and Owen wanted to go to a fireside in the evening so he missed out on the facial masks we did.  Gator loves doing "spa" nights.  I played the guilt trip card on Davis because he had been skiing all day long on my birthday, so he joined us in the experience. 
I did finally get what I wanted for my birthday though, and because of the couple hours spent eating Chinese food and watching a sappy Valentines love story with my favorite people, it ended up being the perfect birthday. 

1 comment:

Jana Lyn said...

Glad your birthday turned out nice! You deserve it! You are so dedicated to your children and they are so good to you! Happy belated birthday!