Thursday, April 27, 2017

End of the month

April was a lot busier then what my blog shows.  It was a lot busier then what my camera shows too.  I've been slacking bad lately, but there comes a point when I just go into auto pilot just to get through the day.  Just because these 2 aren't busy enough with school, work, friends, and sports, they decided they wanted to take hunters safety as well.  Yay for flexible instructors that worked with their schedules. 
 Growth out here is insane, and the schools are trying to keep up.  After 12 years at Kanesville Elementary, we have been moved to a new elementary school.  I am sad, but I think the change will be a good thing.  Gator will be finishing up elementary school at Country View, which is right next door to me at Rocky.  And another plus is that the school was built around the same time, and except for color the 2 schools look exactly the same, so it will be easy for Gator to find her way around.  She's got a few friends moving schools too, so that is good. 
 This is the 3rd letter that has come in the mail from Fresno State.  Recruiting is getting to be a crazy thing. 
 We've been struggling to get homework done, so I took Gator away from distractions at home while Davis was at basketball pratice.  It was a good plan and we got a lot done.  The ice cream was just a bonus. 

No comments: