Owen and Davis have been getting along so much better lately. They still fight, but they actually hang out together. I wasn't home the other night, but I left dinner, I guess they'd rather go out to Chinese with friends then have chicken nuggets and fries.
Gator got to go to Lulu's game on Friday. They played BYU and Gator was over the moon excited to go watch her play. Davis's game this week against Layton. It was hot and miserable on the metal bleachers, but I sure loved watching him play. I just needed to move over to the shady grass after half time.
And Owen's game also against Layton. This was the first game of season play and it was on TV so pretty stressful, but they did amazing.
Gator also had a game in Layton today. I drove to Layton a lot the last few days. They began this game out in the rain, but soon the sun was back and it was humid. That final whistle finally blew and we won by 1. It was a tough game.
Owen could basically have tickets to any college football game he wanted around here. He took some friends up to Logan this week to watch them play ISU.



No comments:
Post a Comment