Monday, December 25, 2017

Christmas morning

After about 2 hours of sleep, Gator was awake again ready to have Christmas morning.  She went and woke up Davis and they waited not so patiently for Owen, I finally had to go downstairs and get him.  But then we had fun opening presents and hanging out.  I love just going slow on Christmas morning and talking, laughing and being together.  Owen got a weighted blanket, in hopes it will help him sleep better and not feel so anxious hoping he doesn't sleepwalk so much.  He also got a pillow, book, charger, car seat massager/heater, and a concert ticket.  Besides bindings for his skis, and a concert ticket, all Davis wanted was clothes.  He is my Mr fashion, he loves clothes and shoes.  Gator got a camera and sewing machine, along with some legos.  She has been building her legos all day.  My favorite gift I give them every year is their picture books.  It's so fun to go through all the books I've made and smile at the memories.  I take so many pictures in a year, the books are quite the job, but I love doing them.  We are having a little bit of down time before the family all comes to our house for our soup party.  Just enough time for me to post some pictures before I take a ton more. 
 

No comments: