Sunday, January 14, 2018

Not a typical January

This winter is definitely not typical.  And even though I hate it, and I want snow, this afternoon was so nice to get out of the house or basketball gym and spend some time with my kids.  January is always a pretty blah month for me, but getting out and feeling the spring like weather helped with my blahs.  We still are praying for some big storms for the mountains.  We will need it for the summer, and Davis wants to get more use out of his new skis and pass.  He went skiing yesterday, and said it was pretty icy since the last storm was the Christmas storm we had.  Owen had his first interview today with the bishop regarding his papers for his mission.  It's coming, and I'm still not really believing it.  Gator sewed another skirt for church.  Her next project, she wants to sew some small blankets to donate to the animal shelter.  The school year is halfway over already, and I can't wait for spring break!
 

No comments: