Monday, March 12, 2018
The Wizard of Oz
Since we're not busy enough, Gator wanted to audition for a play at the Junior High. He opened it up to elementary school children to play the munchkins in The Wizard of Oz. I tried really hard to discourage Gator from trying out because I just didn't want another thing added to our schedule. But I agreed to let her try out. I was so proud of her because she had to prepare and sing a song in front of the teacher all by herself. And it has been 2 months of rehearsals twice a week and 2 weeks of rehearsals every day. She has had her basketball, soccer, and her social life to juggle, but she has done awesome. I was amazed as I went to 3 nights of the play, these are Junior High and Elementary kids. They did a great job! I am so glad that she didn't let me keep her from doing something that she wanted to do.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)







1 comment:
That's so neat she was able to be in the Junior High play. I Kate would love something like that. Good job Ally!
Post a Comment