Sunday, February 3, 2019

Happy (Superbowl Birthday) 16th Birthday

Davis turned 16 today!  He's finishing up drivers ed then he will get his license.  I think the best part of his birthday was that Kennedy was back in town after her trip all week.  I don't love the fact that he has a girlfriend, but I do love that he has such a good friend to help him through stuff right now.  I wish he could see himself the way I see him.  He is such a smart and funny kid.  He is an awesome friend to me, and I love him.  It was kind of a bad birthday, with the divorce and concussion, but none of that takes away from Davis and the person he is in our family.  He and I went on a lunch date then we went to Kennedy's game and joined everyone at Stewarts to watch the Patriots win another superbowl.  The game was actually pretty boring this year, but the company and food were good.  Happy Birthday Davis, I love you fiercely. 

No comments: