Monday, March 4, 2019

Happy Birthday Gator!

Another birthday and Gator is another year older.  11!!!  Each year her excitement for her birthday builds and I hope she's always this way because everyone needs a day just for them!  Her favorite breakfast always has been and probably always will be cinnamon rolls and hot chocolate.  
I picked Gator up from school at lunch time with a basket of treats.  We left for the rest of the afternoon, no more school for us.  
 Olive Garden won out for lunch.  It was a hard decision, but the bread sticks and alfredo made her decision. 
 March is a perfect time for a birthday.  Winter is ending and spring is coming, so it's a great time for new clothes.  I for one hate shopping, Gator loves it, so just the fact that I took her shopping for be enough, but new clothes top it off. 
 I love this picture.  She was so excited for her birthday, and I just love her smile and excitement as we sang happy birthday to her.  I'm glad this special girl had a special day.  She definitely deserved it. 
 Every time I take a picture of the three of them, I say it's my new favorite.  But really, I love this picture. 
 One word......Owen. 



No comments: