I had a great Mothers Day. Davis and Gator made sure we were fed before we set out for the day to ride scooters along the Ogden river trail and hammock by the river in the shade. Gator made me a birthstone bracelet, which is really cute. I have a friend whose daughter draws/paints and she did a picture of us. After we played, we went to Kaysville to visit and Sheila is having surgery in the morning and wanted a blessing. After all that we still had to come home and make dinner at 9:00 at night. I was in no hurry though, I loved the day with my kids. We drove home the back roads and stopped to get a slurpee. Days like today are hard to see end, especially when we just have 2 more weeks until summer break............
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)







No comments:
Post a Comment