Games finished up this morning, but we still have one more night up in Logan so we were looking for something fun to do. Driving around Logan the last couple days, we saw signs for trash car races at the fairgrounds. Well, that sounded like something we'd all enjoy, so we hurried and let Gator swim for a bit, and got ready to go. Trash car racing is pretty much a demolition derby, which for some reason I love going to. I think the last week of packing, moving, emotions, and late nights all peaked tonight for Gator. She didn't feel good, and Davis was exhausted from basketball, but we still had a good time. The kids were wound higher than kites after, and the boys taught Gator how to steal street cones from the window as we were driving down the street. We made a late night stop at McDonalds and had a fun evening together than we came back to the hotel where the kids are all crashed and I'm going to go follow them.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)





No comments:
Post a Comment