Wednesday, July 3, 2019

Vacation

A week and hundreds of pictures later I am sitting in front of my computer wondering how to sum up our awesome vacation.  Months ago Davis was talking about how he wanted to go to the Monterey Bay Aquarium and we decided with everything that has been going on this year, we needed a trip.  I started planning a trip to San Francisco.  A week after we moved may have been a bit of a crazy time to schedule it for, but it was so smooth and so much fun!!  We did a ton in the week and made so many fun memories.  We saw so many things, and everyone had a say in what we did.  The first day, we drove to Vegas.  I never have been nor am I a fan of Vegas. Luckily we weren't there for long.  I've decided there are a couple safe places in Vegas though, Bass Pro Shop and M&M World.  We ate dinner and walked about 13 miles on the strip then crashed in bed, so we could get up for our flight.

No comments: