Friday, November 8, 2019

Last weekend

Last weekend  Owen, Gator, and I went to ISU for the game.  I know when Owen is there playing next year, Gator will be more interested, but last week, all she cared about were the tee dogs.  Davis went to Sadies and I just got the pictures from that.  Kennedy asked him and they had a really fun time.  I love how my kids get involved in school and all the activities.  I never did and I hated every day of high school.  I don't have any good memories of high school.  And Fremont finished up their season.  We lost to Bingham in the 2nd round of playoffs.  I hate that football season is done, the boys were kinda lost all week without practice.  Owen loved his first experience with coaching.  I'm so glad they asked him to coach.  He'll keep working on getting his knee strong again, it is recovering really well.  I think he will be more than ready to go play in the fall.  Davis is debating trying out for basketball this year.  He has until Monday to decide.  He's decided yes, then no, then yes, then no again.  I think as of this moment, he is a yes, but we'll see what Monday brings.

No comments: