Monday, June 15, 2020

Poppies and Family Pictures

I've seen posts and articles about the poppy fields in Mantua for a few years, and I've thought oh I'll have to go next year.  They only bloom for a few weeks in June, and this year I finally decided that I wasn't going to miss it again.  Turns out it was the same field that we went to in October for our fall drive.  The boys and I had just gotten haircuts last week, so I decided to check another thing off my to do list and attempt family pictures. 
First just a couple of these beautiful flowers.   We walked through the field, but there were a ton of people and Owen said you can't take pictures of dudes in flowers, so there were a few poppies along the road and scattered around the actual field and we took pictures there.  Not nearly as many people, and not so may flowers for my dudes. 
I think we got some really good pictures.  I don't know how to photoshop or edit photos, so some have shadows, but everyone is looking, including Joey, and I'm happy with how they turned out.  Good thing Krissy and her family came with us, she helped take pictures, and we got some really good ones of her family too. 

No comments: