Sunday, April 17, 2022

Easter Weekend

Gator and I had an appointment at the Provo City Center Temple, so we stole Eden and went there and visited the Orem, Provo, Saratoga Springs, and Lindon temples as well.  While in Saratoga Springs we got some ice cream, and Gator saw a Puppy Store and wouldn't go home until we had gone in there.  The Provo City Center Temple is absolutely beautiful.  I mean all temples are, but this one just tops them all, in my opinion.  It is so fun going into all the Utah temples.  

Last night Gator went to a play with Eden and Lucy and I told Krissy I would babysit the little kids while her and PJ went out so we spent the night.  We made cookies and stayed up way too late watching a movie.  After an awesome Easter Sacrament meeting we came home and Owen and Kylee came over for dinner. Davis and Kin came over later for dessert.  I love the spring blossoms on all the trees and I wanted a new picture for my phone so I told the boys they got homemade cookies so I got a new family picture.  
On the way home from Kaysville earlier we stopped at the Layton and Syracuse temples to get a picture. 

No comments: