Saturday, September 17, 2022

Fall is for football

Today was a home game.  Eden and Dallin woke up early with us to go to the Pocatello Temple before the game.  We stopped at Owen & Kylee's to drop off Willow and throw some chicken in the crock pot for dinner then we went to the temple and to get some lunch before the game.  The Holt Arena has been getting an update, and it is looking very good.  They've got one side and the field done, I guess they will finish the other side after the season.  After the game we went back for dinner.  Kylee's mom and sister were there as well.  Owen took Eden, Gator, and Dallin out for a bit then we headed home.  I know I've said it before, but I am so happy that Owen is playing football at a close school.  It is so nice that it just takes us a short 1 1/2 hours to get to Pocatello.  

No comments: