We went up to Pocatello today for Owens game. His poor body is pretty broken though and he didn't play. He went in to start, but they pulled him after that. He was not a happy guy at all. I had bought tickets to a corn maze in Idaho Falls for after the game. I shouldn't have pre bought the tickets, because it was a freezing cold, rainy day, but we had to go so I didn't lose my money. We had a fun time in the mud and cold, but we didn't last too long.
I have to take about 50 pictures of these 2 to finally get a good one, but they are an awfully cute pair. Owen is losing so much weight, these football workouts are insane.
Rosy cheeks and a frozen nose, but still beautiful.
Kylee and Kin climbed up to go down the slides, but I think Kylee got a little nervous remembering her broken tailbone from going down the slide at the Burly Straw Maze last December.
You really can't tell it's Gator up there to go down the zipline, but look at the cool sky. It was sure cold, but a beautiful night.
Gator and Davis had a race up the climbing wall. I don't know how they were even able to climb with their fingers so frozen.
We were going to go out to eat, but wait times were insane everywhere so we just went back to Owen and Kylee's and ordered pizza, watched Ghost Adventures, and played with the dogs. 100% my perfect day spent with my family.
No comments:
Post a Comment