Gator is guaranteed one shopping day a year. I hate shopping and the only time I willingly go shopping is for her birthday. She gets to pick some new spring clothes at the stores she wants to go and a place to eat dinner. I can't complain, it is her day. I worked today, but hanging out with Gator is what got me through the day at work. Farmington Station was the destination this year. She wanted a new pair of shoes for her birthday so that was the first stop. Rachelle and Millie joined us for dinner, and a trip to everyone's favorite store Bath and Body Works. It smells so good in there. It was a week before her birthday, but as everyone knows, Gator loves her birthday and we will celebrate it every day from now until next Saturday. She deserves all the celebration!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment