We're on spring break this week. It is more like a second winter break with all the snow we're still getting. We drove down to Milford for the weekend. It was conference weekend so we listened to Saturday's talks driving down and watched it together Sunday. We were going to stay until today, but a big storm was making its way through the state and it was better to leave yesterday morning. Soon it will actually be spring. I'm afraid it will heat up too fast though, we are in for some flooding with with all the crazy snow we've had this winter. Saturday after conference we went to Mikes and saw all the baby cows. I can only handle so much of that though and then the smell and mud just gets the best of me and I'm in the truck for a break. The kids all love going out there though. Sunday after conference, we went for a drive like we usually do to go explore. We got back from that and Gator and I went for a bike ride, it was pretty windy though. They all went back out to Mikes for another visit, but I stayed at the house this time with Sheila. Milford is extremely chill, and I didn't do a bit of homework, so it was a nice weekend, but now I have to spend some time doing homework. Gator has fun plans for spring break, I'll be working and doing homework, but I will join her for a couple of fun things.
We like to go up to the water tank and see the sunset. It was cold and windy, so we only got Eden and Ivy to join us.Krissy started all this crocheting stuff. Gator saw her doing it, and the rest is history.
On our drive I was rolling up the window a little too late. PJ drove through a huge mud puddle and Krissy and I got a big splash. The truck got the worst of it though.
No comments:
Post a Comment