Monday, July 31, 2023

Milford

Krissy and I thought it would be fun to have a girls trip and Dave was supposed to go to Alaska for a month so we planned to go visit Sheila in Milford.  Well, Dave got an infection and couldn't go to Alaska, but we kept with our plans and just visited both of them.  The girls all went to a play in Cedar City and the boys stayed home watching movies.  We got in town Friday night and went to the Milford swimming pool, then we got up and went shooting Saturday morning before the girls all got ready to go to dinner and to the play.  We crammed a lot in to the short weekend.  Owen surprised us and was able to go down, so we had a very full car load down, but I do that any day that I get to spend time with my kids.  I wish Davis could've gotten off work and crashed the girls weekend as well, but he couldn't take another weekend off.  

No comments: