Journaling and picture taking was not my strong point in September. It was hard to get into a new routine with school and work. We have had some tough things going on with football and work and I haven't felt much like taking pictures. I will try to do better, because I do really enjoy keeping this journal, but September just wasn't worth remembering much for.
Owen & Kylee love the fair. They went 3 or 4 nights to the Eastern Idaho Fair in Blackfoot.
We felt bad that Brady didn't like the last movie we went to so we went to see The Ninja Turtles.Football has been an extremely hard reality to face, but Owen is still part of the team and trying to support and be positive. It is hard to go to the games, but we are there for Owen.
I love the phone calls I get from Gator. We miss our friends at each others school so much.
Gator and I have been going to Davis & Kin's for dinner on Monday nights. Joey is doing so much better. He scared us all during the summer, but the lumps are gone, and he is back to himself.
Maverik runs for Freals. Football season. We have gone to a few Fremont games. They aren't the same without the boys playing, but still fun.


No comments:
Post a Comment