We all went up to Pocatello yesterday afternoon to celebrate fall with Owen & Kylee. We ate dinner at Applebee's then I went to the hotel with the dogs, while they all went to a haunted house. That was fine with me, I am not too keen on getting scared on purpose. They said it was a pretty good one. This morning all of us except Owen (there was a football game on) went to a farmers market downtown. I got some pretty wildflowers, and we tried a bunch of food. We went up to Scout Mountain to see the colors and to have a fire so we could make tin foil dinners. I am so glad everyone made it this weekend. Davis had to miss work, but I am grateful he called in for me. We've done a fall drive for many years, and just because my kids are old now and not living with me, they still know that I get a day (or weekend) every fall and I absolutely love the day with them.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment