Sunday, September 1, 2024

Martina McBride

I still love the small concert venues.  Layton Ampitheater is an awesome place to go to a concert.  They may not have the biggest names perform, but I have enjoyed many concerts there.  Martina McBride is actually a pretty big country singer and she put on a great concert.  At first I wasn't going to go because I knew it would be super crowded, but Rachelle really wanted Millie to go and she couldn't take her because she's acutally been working for the Arts Council this summer so she was in the ticket booth all evening.  Gator and I happily took Millie, and I am so glad we did.  We had so much fun, even if the music was a little "old country" for the girls, we all had a fun time.  After the concert, we went to Applebee's for half price appitizers.  I haven't been out to eat after 10:00pm for years.  I am too old for the "party" lifestyle.  But thank you Millie & Gator for hanging out with us old moms, we sure had a fun time.  

No comments: