Monday, August 4, 2025

Bear Lake

We went to Bear Lake yesterday for a quick trip.  I love going to Bear Lake, it is so pretty and just fun.  To be honest, I don't love camping, but I love everything about it.  I know weird.  I love hanging out with my family, the fire, the games, the food, and just being in the moment.  I can suck it up and sleep in the car for a night or two.  Everyone else slept in the tent, but I snore and I don't want to keep everyone up, so Steele and I slept in the truck.  We made hobo dinners and peach cobbler for dinner and dutch oven breakfast casserole this morning.  Last night we played games and hung out around the fire, and today we swam at the lake then went to Ephraim's for lunch. It was quick, but I am so happy everyone was able to make it and everything went perfect.  

I woke up early and took Steele and Jake for a walk.  It was beautiful with the sun coming up over the lake.  
Steele tried to be a good sport, but I don't think he was having very much fun.  
Gator bummed a ride from me
Lunch before everyone headed home.  I hate when fun times are over.  I am basically back to work this week with some meetings and trainings.  Bear Lake was a fun way to say see ya to summer.  Not hurry up fall I am ready.  








No comments: