Friday, December 26, 2025

Christmas celebrations

Here we are December 26th, another Christmas has come and gone.  And now Christmas 2026 will be here in a few short blinks.  Christmas has sure changed over the years, and we are looking at another year of changes this year with Gator graduating and moving.  Time just keeps moving along, faster and faster.  But we had a really fun Christmas Eve party with the Stewarts.  I am grateful for such an amazing family, who still includes me in all the holidays.  We ate, played games, and visited with each other.  We are a loud, crazy family, but that is just how we do things with the Stewarts.  After the party, Gator and I went to spend the night at Krissy & PJ's like we have the last few years.  This one was tough for me.  Next Christmas is going to be so different, growing up is fun and all, but at times I just don't want my kids to grow up anymore.  Owen & Kylee went back to my place to spend the night before going to her mom's for the morning, and Davis & Kin usually spend the night at her dad's in preparation for Christmas morning.  It was another wonderful Christmas and I love being with family and making so many fun memories.  
One cheater, one not, but Owen & Kylee made $20 at the party one way or another.  
The dang Cactus Cooler, I'd never even tried the stuff before the party, and now I am the Cactus Cooler provider for the Super Bowl party.  
The only picture of Christmas Day.  


No comments: