Thursday, January 15, 2026

Senior Swim Season

 I haven't posted very many pictures (if any) of Gator's swim season.  She has been still fighting some sickness and problems, so she hasn't been to every practice, but she is just about done with her senior season and she has gotten better with her times.  I'm glad she tried swim last year, it fits her and she's always been fun to watch swim.  It is her long arms and legs, I think she looks the part.  And she has found some of her best friends through swim, I know she keeps up with it more for the social part than the competition part, and that is okay.  

No way we are here.  Her last home swim meet of her senior season.  My 3rd and final to graduate high school, it is just so unreal.  
The seniors (and a couple juniors) all went to Texas Roadhouse for dinner after the meet.  
When she first started last year, she couldn't get the hang of the dive off the block.  She has come so far in that alone.  
At the senior swim meet, they ended with some fun relays.  This one they swam with a huge tshirt on then the team had to switch the tshirt to another member and so forth until the whole relay team had swam.  It was hilarious.  And Weber joined in all the fun, which I thought was cool.  That would never happen in football or basketball.  
They had to start this relay with a cannonball, some just did a belly flop, but it was fun.  
And after both teams jumped into the pool and had a little party! 

No comments: