Sunday, March 8, 2026

Party(ies)

Gator wanted to have a birthday party where they could play all the elementary school PE games.  Like a parachute, scooters, dodge ball and jump rope.  I had planned a family dinner to celebrate, but she also planned a friend party Friday night.  I went in and out of the gym, but I didn't think she would want her mom being there taking pictures, and she failed to take any, so there are no pictures of her friend party.  She said it was so much fun, a lot of friends showed up, and there were donuts and Dr Pepper. All the things needed for a fun party.  Then last night we had a family dinner.  We took all the same games, and they were a riot.  We made pasta for dinner, had ice cream, and everyone write a letter for Gator tell her how much they love her.  Her friend Averee got like 30+ letters from her friends, and I worked on the family.  It was such a special gift as she gets ready for graduation and moving to Idaho for college, she'll be able to take all the letters with her and always see how loved she is.   

No comments: