We always hang out the Saturday before Mother's Day. Davis, Gator, and I drove up to Idaho this year. I didn't care what we did, I just wanted to hang out and the boys wanted to fish, so we went fishing and had a fire for tin foil dinners and smores. We started at a spot on the river, but then we went down to American Falls Reservoir and had a fire on the beach. Gator said Kylee's homemade marshmallows and graham crackers made the best smore's she has ever had. Kylee is definitely the cook in the family. We had such a good time just hanging out by the fire, that we didn't leave until after 11:00 last night. We would've stayed longer, but the drive was rough as it was, Davis & Gator both fell asleep and that left me driving and munching on Starburst to stay awake.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment