Monday, January 19, 2009
Kinda Icky!!
These are the newest residents of the Stewart household. The boys wanted to get some Hermit Crabs. Years ago, Grace and Lu had some and Owen wouldn't even go into the girls' room. He would stand in the hallway and cry. So when he mentioned he wanted some of his own I was suprised. Although now I am the one that wants to stand in the hallway and cry, they are icky. Right now they are just down in the kitchen so everytime I walk by, they have moved and I freak out that (even though there is a lid on the cage) they are somewhere on the floor and I am going to step on them. I think I am going to have nightmares tonight of them getting out and being loose in my house. And the petstore said that if they are well taken care of they could live for 20+ years. If that is the case they will be going with one of the boys when they move out!!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
ok..that is hilarious. haha. Welcome to the world of boys wanting the sickest pets alive. we've had some pretty interesting ones. all nasty. haha.
funny story really quick, my friend got her kids some and hers were scary and got out all the time..for some sick reason...and she was so scared of them and would find them all over the house. it was the best story ever. haha. i'm sure yours will never leave....hahahahha.
love ya guys
yuck, thanks Nikki for that story!!!
Post a Comment