Saturday, April 18, 2009

Totally random post with cute pictures!

We have been up to nothing in particular just busy playing outside and the boys are finishing up the school year. We are planning our trip to Disneyland, so Clark is working hard, and extra so we can save for that. The boys are just as busy as ever with their sports and scouts (the pinewood derby is coming up and I had no idea that was such a big deal) and they are starting a new sport this spring. They are taking a fishing class and they LOVE it after just one week. So I am just going to post some random pictures. Enjoy!

Ally is so attached to her blanket (she has 4 of the same one) that this particular day she even needed it in the bath!


The best part of soccer is the oranges during half time. Davis is concentrating just as hard on getting all the juice out of the orange as he does on kicking the ball!


Scarey, but Owen it is so cute!! (I know every single picture I take of Owen he is in a jersy. He does have other clothes I promise, but this is all he will wear)


We had a party tonight for Grandma (86) Ty (5) & Dallin (3). This is a cute picture of grandma. Happy Birthday everyone!


Ally's new way of cleaning up her toys. Crazy kid!


As soon as the kids got up and going today they were outside loving the warm weather after a week of cold and rain.

No comments: