Tuesday, June 30, 2009

Stay Away!


For your own safety, stay away from my house!! The flu is working it's way through my family. I won't go into the gorey details, but watch for a colored flag to wave in my yard. Than you will know it is safe to come over again. I hope we make it to all the fun things planned this weekend for the 4th of July!

2 comments:

Rachelle said...

Hmmmm, that's odd. I have a similar sign on my door right now. Next time we place an order for a disease that our kids can share, let's pick something a little less messy. A nice cold or mild fever perhaps? If one more person starts throwing up around here, I may break out in hives.

Jana Lyn said...

I hope you make it to all the fun
4th celebrations too! Good luck getting everyone feeling well.